Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Another Close Call

Today's events really freaked me out. This time I thought I was on the menu for sure! As you can see, I am writing to you right now, alive and well. Regardless of the outcome, I do NOT want to go back where I was today. The place was downright scary, everything about it! There were cows all over the place, and they were all holding up poorly spelled signs that said things like, "Eat mor chikin"! That is when I started to panic.

Look at that sign! Have you ever seen anything so vulgar in your life? Who would eat a chicken, I mean seriously! As if it wasn't bad enough to sit me next to that cow, then the thief took me up to the front counter, and then I thought that surely I was going to become dinner.

In the end it turns out that he/she was just buying me a milkshake. I really like this person! I guess the only reason they had to take me to a place where the smell of my friends infests the air is because their milkshakes are so good!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

You gotta love those chicken sandwiches!